Saturday, November 8, 2008

Day 63- Kenpo X

I swaped the rest day that should have been today for yesterday. I just flat had a crazy day yesterday, os this made things a bit easier.

So, today I rocked the Kenpo. I had a bit if trouble with Kenpo today. Usually, I love this workout. But for some reason, my legs are REALLY sore from Thursday's legs workout. I think it's because I pushed it really hard Thursday. Regardless, it made all the kicks and twists in Kenop challenging.

Also, my knee started acting up near the end when I had to hold the horse stance for a long time during the elbow and block series. I fought through it, but it was tough.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

mrmick23 said...

I know what you mean...between legs and back, kenpo x and a 3.5 mile elliptical "run" my legs are killing me. THe soreness from legs and Back didn't help much for the heigt of my kicks either.....I just keep pushing until the hard stuffs over and its stretch time again. This weekend I picked up some cocunut oil, it is supposed to be healthy....when cooking it doesn't break down into free radicals w/ can cause cell mutations/ cancer like other cooking oils. I also picked up some kombucha tea. if you haven't tried it I suggest you do, it is an aqquired taste but the health benefits are huge. Just google it to check them out b/c their are too many to list.