Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 85- Cardio X

Happy Sunday! I decided to do Cardi oX today. Just too much going on.

Got a nice sweat going. I really like the variety in this workout. It keeps things interesting. I love the core work in this one as well. The steam engine move kicks my ass every time. This is a move where you put your hands together behind your head. Then you bring your knee up to your chest and bring the opposite elbow down to your knee. If they touch- even better! You do one side, then the other and repeat for 50 reps, getting faster as it goes. WOW! It's a killer.

Anyway, I believe tomorrow is the Core Synergistics workout. I like it, even though it is tough. So, I'm looking forward to it.

See you tomorrow. Go Steelers!

2 comments:

mrmick23 said...

Well we have made it to the final stretch now....the sprint begins!

JocelynD said...

Hey thanks for stopping by! Glad more people are finding my blog :) If you have time go back and check old videos, like Meet the LivingRoomWarrior, and you'll get an intro and stuff :) Good luck to ya, great job on almost being done on round 1!