Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 81- Cardio X

Today I decided to do the Cardio X routine instead of Yoga. Again, with all the crab we needed to do to get ready for Thanksgiving, plus working today, I just didn't have 90+ minutes to devote to Yoga.

I really like the Cardio X workout better anyway. You still get the meat of the Warrior poses from Yoga. Plus you mix in Kenpo, Plyos, and Core Synergistics. What's not to love?

I really pushed it hard today- not stopping for any water, etc. I wanted to burn as many calories as possible because the next two days we have Thanksgiving dinners to eat. I want to try and soften the blow as much as possible!

I was the lightest I've been yet today. I dopped another half pound to go to 198 lbs even. That's 15 lbs lost on P90X. I need to keep it going though. I'm sure to pack on a few pounds after the two day eat-a-thon!

I'm going to get up and knock out my last go-round with legs and back tomorrow before the eating and football watching begin.

Take care!

No comments: