Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 61- Legs and Back

Today was the first day of the home stretch. I have started the last 30 days and am excited to see how far I've come. I hope to keep the remarkable progress going and to look as healthy as possible come day 90.

Special shout out to those of you who regularly read this blog (Jeff, Matt, TCMG, and anyone else I may have missed). You guys have been awesome.

Today was legs and back. I struggled today. I think I'm getting sick or something. Regardless, I did my best. I matched or exceeded reps on every move. I really felt the burn in the one legged squats. It felt like they went on for ever!

Ab Ripper hurt tonight (in a good way). My whole body was shaking at the end of the Fifer Scissors. But I got through everything with full reps.

Diet is going well. No major screw ups. I'm thinking about going back to the phase 1 diet plan to shed more weight. I'll let you know what I decide.

1 comment:

mrmick23 said...

Day 60 pics...

http://forums.teambeachbody.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/5082996357/m/5131065141/p/9