Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 80- Back and Biceps

80 days down, 10 to go!

Today's workout was the "glory" muscles- back and biceps. I like this workout better then the other bicep workout. It has a lot of curls and variations. I really get a nice burn. I'm not so excited by all the pull up variations in this one though. Those corn cob pull ups are impossible for me without a chair. I tried today without and could only get one!

Another session of Ab Ripper went by. Which means I have only one session of Ab Ripper left in the program. There are no ab ripper days during the recovery week. This is sad as I have grown to love and respect the power of Ab Ripper X. I am sure I will continue to use it regularly. I have come too far with getting my stomach flatter to let it go away.

Gotta run- I have a soccer game in a little while. See you tomorrow for Yoga (or Cardio).

1 comment:

mrmick23 said...

Man I agree on the pull up variations!! I can get a good 2 corn cobs and a sloppy 3rd one before using the chair to get some extras. They are really tough. I did pretty good on ab ripper yesterday but have yet to finish the mason twists. : (