Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 66- Back & Biceps

Today was the back and biceps workout. I think this workout is ok, but gosh there are a lot of pull ups. Tons, and tons of pull ups. Wide grip, switch grip, towel pull ups, corn cob, max rep... the list goes on.

And then there are just about a million curls- because you ARE working the glory muscles after all. And Tony likes his biceps a lot.

Anyway, I had a pretty good workout. I started using the black bands on some of the curls and lawnmowers today. These are the hardest resistence bands in the set. I really got a great burn going today. I upped all the other moves in terms of reps today too. I think it was the Nano Vapor and the Halo. They are wonderful supplements- except the Halo makes me so sleepy wfter my workout. It takes me a good hour to clear my head.

I did really well on the Ab Ripper today. I even put my hands in the air for the in and outs as well as both sets of bicycles. It was intense. I highly recommend it!

Diet went well today. No major screw ups. I'm sort of in a plateau right now with my weight. I seem to be stable at 199.5 lbs. I think I need to cut back on some calories or carbs or both and keep shredding as I'm not near defined enough yet, and I'm not light enough yet.

See you tomorrow for the dreaded Yoga....

2 comments:

Tai Chi Monkey Girl said...

Hi Mike,

I tried the Wii Fit last night. It was fun, except for doing push ups on the board. My hands were hurting, ouch.

I like the hula hoops the best, so far. But, I think I throw my back out a little while doing the hula hoops. I guess I should take it easy a bit and work up slowly.

Oh yes, when I do the bicycles I put my hands in the prayer position. It kind of helps my balance and keeps my focus.

Ok, I have to unlock some more Wii Fit games on my next try.

Tai Chi Monkey Girl

mrmick23 said...

Keep up the hard work. The hands in the air thing is still above my difficulty level. I just know I will beat the mason twists soon! I have been working on my form on some moves which has made me extra tired towards the end of it. I just have to do my best and forget the rest!!