Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 69- Kenpo X

Happy Friday! It's Kenpo X day!

I had one hell of a day. just a long day with work that made today both long and stessful. I got hom tonight close to 8pm after leaving the house at 6:30am. Then the wife wanted my help running errands, etc. I thought about making today my rest day and doing Kenpo tomorrow. But then I just decided to squeeze it in before I hit the sack.

Both my knees are a bit tender. I think I've been pushing it too much during plyos and legs. I may go back to a small brace on both of them during workouts. Regardless, I did my best and forgot the rest.

I had some trouble with the kicks (all of them) tonight due to my knees. I felt like I had a good intensity level, but form was bad due to knee pain. I really pushed it in the block series, elbow series, etc. Got a great sweat going.

For having such a crazy day, I still ate well. Breakfast was a protein shake. Snack was a protein bar. Lunch was a turkey burger and a side salad. Snack was a fruit cup. Dinner was some shrimp salad on wheat bread and some fruit salad.

Tomorrow is a scheduled rest day. My knees are looking forward to it!

No comments: