Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 84- Rest Day

Today is a scheduled rest day for the program. I tried my best over the past few days, but I didn't exactly keep to the diet as strictly as I would have liked.

So, instead of resting today, I decided to go for a run. I ran for a little over two miles today. It was pretty cold out, but I bundled up and took the iPod and did my best.Got a great sweat going and burned some calories. I didn't push it too hard, but wanted to try and work off some of the extra calories I took in.

Anyway, I feel pretty good right now. i weighed myseld and am still coming in at 198.5 lbs- up 0.5 lbs over the two days. So, I feel like I got through the holiday pretty much ok. I'm still on track heading down the home stretch.

Tomorrow begins the last recovery week/last week of P90X!

1 comment:

mrmick23 said...

It mu8st feel good to actually want to go for a run!! Instead of having a scheduled workout you did something of your own accord. I think that this is a good example of what p90x does! It gets you motivated to workout and be healthy!! COngrats on eating good on THanksgiving. Not the same story for me but whats done is done....have a nice remainder of the weekend.