Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 83- Kenpo X

Friday was Kenpo X. I was excited to get down in the basement and wrk off some of the thanksgiving meal.

I sweated my butt off! I really tried to go through everything with as much intensity as I could. We are actually having two Thanksgiving meals- one on Thanksgiving, one on Friday with my family. So I was trying to minimize the damage as much as possible.

Overall , I felt like I accomplished my goals. I was sore from Legs and Back the day before, but pushed through it. My inner goin/thigh area was really sore, so the side kiks were tougher then normal.

I tried a lot of extreme variations during the workout. On the three directions kicks, and the knee/back kick moves, I never let my foot hit the ground. It made it a lot tougher.

See you later!

No comments: